- Your task is to as quickly as possible form a mathematical expression that results in a certain value. You form the expression by dragging fruits to the snake, and then you stop the timer by clicking on the clock in thh bottom right corner. If you've found an expression that gives the correct result the timer is sutomatically stopped.
- If you don't find an expression that gives the correct answer, you should still try to get as close as possible in order to receive more points.
- Each level has different settings in terms of the operators that can show up, the number of fruits to choose from, the number of slots in the snake's belly, and the times of numbers which can be part of the expression and the resulting answer.
- Note that there may be several different expressions that give the correct answer, and of course all these solutions are awarded the same amount of points, but there is always at least one solution that covers all slots in the snake's belly, includes at least one operator, and gives the correct result.
Why play this math game?
Of course you can play this game just because it's fun, or for some spare time brain exercise, but the game also has some good educational properties that makes it suitable for math class.
- There are a lot of different difficulty leves. For example, if you want to exercise the multiplication table, pick level 3.
- Calculating in reverse, i.e. trying to find the expression instead of the answer, makes the mental calculation more creative and less robotic compared to many other math games.
© 2014 ApplicVision | contact: